General Information about the prices
The prices are per apartment with a standard occupancy of 2 persons per day without meals plus local tax of € 1.10 per person per day (from 14 years).
Laundry, electricity and heating, Wi-Fi, as well as the mobile card Wine Pass are included in the price.
The final cleaning is already included in the price.
For stays of less than a week we charge a surcharge.
For each additional person we charge a surcharge:
0 – 2,99 years: 0 €
3 – 5,99 years: 10 €
6 – 13,99 years: 15 €
From 14 years: 20 €
• We ask for your understanding if the apartments are not ready for occupancy until 2.00 p.m. or 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 9.30 a.m. on the day of departure. This is the only way we have enough time for a thorough cleaning. We always want to keep the quality of our house high.
• Information for booking & deposit - our bank details and account number:
Account number: 000301263811
IBAN: IT 49 U 08269 58961 000301263811SWIFT-BIC RZSBIT21142
• On request, we serve a breakfast buffet on the sun terrace / conservatory for € 13 per person. Children up to 14 years 8 €.
• We offer the following farm products for breakfast: fruit spreads, juices, cakes, syrups, fruit salad, dried fruit, compote, organic vegetables and fruit from our own garden.
In addition to the farm's own products, we also serve other South Tyrolean specialties: bacon, sausage, cheese, honey, butter and yoghurt
• On request, we offer a bread-service.
Dogs or other animals are only allowed on request an a additional amount of 10€, without food.
• 30 days before arrival date free cancellation
• 20 days before arrival 50% of the room rate
• 10 days before arrival 85% of the room rate
• In case of late arrival or early departure, we charge 100% of the room rate
We therefore recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
Cancellations must always be made in writing!
Information about the local tax
On 1 January 2014, the local tax was introduced in South Tyrol.
The income from the local tax is used for the development and maintenance of infrastructures and services, as well as for the organization of cultural and sporting events. The local tax is levied per guest and overnight stay by the accommodation providers.The amount of this municipal levy depends on the category of the business. Children and adolescents under the age of 14 are exempt from the tax. The local tax is due on departure and is shown separately on the invoice. For establishments with farm holidays, the local tax is € 1.10 per person/day.